- Arrowhead Tunnels Project - Inland Feeder Program, San Bernardino, Calif.
- Concordia University Wisconsin Lakeshore Environmental Enhancement and Education Project, Mequon, Wis.
- Sound Transit Central Link Light Rail: Section 710 Beacon Hill Station and Tunnels, Seattle, Wash.
- Sutong Bridge, Nantong City, Jiangsu Province, China
- Utah State Capitol Seismic Base Isolation and Restoration, Salt Lake City, Utah
The OCEA award winner will be announced on March 25, 2010 during ASCE's annual Outstanding Projects and Leaders Awards Gala in Washington, D.C. Also recognized during the event will be the five OPAL Award honorees (one each for construction, design, education, government and management), the Henry L. Michel Award for Industry Advancement of Research winner and the Charles Pankow Award for Innovation winner.